Heat accumulator Pellaqua
The Pellaqua cylinder range developed by ÖkoFEN is the optimum interface between your pellet boiler and the solar collectors. With their various layout options, the three different types of cylinder provide the optimum solution for your heating system.
The system cylinder is the absolutely versatile and powerful complete solution for your boiler room.
- 600 litres
- 800 litres
- 1000 litres
- 1500 litres*
- 2,000 litres*
* Only as buffer cylinder with no DHW heating or heating circuit assemblies
A buffer cylinder ensures maximum efficiency from your pellet heating system
The heat centre
The buffer cylinder balances out differences between energy generation and energy consumption. This extends the service life of a pellet boiler, with positive side effects:
The number of burner starts is lower, fuel consumption and costs are reduced and the environmental impact is lessened.
The ideal cylinder size for combination with solar collectors can be calculated using the following rule of thumb:
1 m² collector area = 80 litres cylinder capacity.
For a detached house accommodating a family of four, with 12 m² of solar collectors (for central heating backup), this means: 12 m² x 80 l ~ 960 l cylinder capacity.
Everything from a single source
During development of the Pellaqua, the buffer cylinder, heating circuit system and controller were coordinated perfectly with one another. Consequently, the system achieves a higher efficiency.
Count on ÖkoFEN and benefit from having one central contact for your entire heating system.
The Pellaqua system cylinder:
It perfectly unites domestic hot water heating and central heating using pellets and solar.
- Buffer cylinder made of high-grade steel
- Return stratification conduit in all models
- 8 coupling sleeves with 1½“ female thread
- Connections arranged at 90°
- 4 sensor couplings for ½“ sensor well
- 5 sensor holders for contact sensors
- 1x ventilation 1½“ female
- Floor insulation
- 100 mm fleece insulation
- 4x connector insulation
- Operating pressure: 3 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 95 °C
- Stainless steel corrugated-pipe heat exchanger
- Fresh water module
- Up to two heating circuit assemblies